Joshua Tree and environs have long attracted an eclectic mix of artists, writers, musicians, architects, and free thinkers of every sort. They have built a stimulating landscape of expressions and experiences. Bernard Leibov, Director of BoxoPROJECTS, is pleased to offer customized guided Cultural Expeditions to share the richness of the local culture with you.
– Visit local artist studios and arts residencies
– Tour an outdoor art foundation built entirely of ephemera
– View eclectic architectural projects
– Enjoy a rejuventaing sound bath in a structure built for time travel
– Take in world class music at a venue built as a set for Westerns
– Sample the fare at local restaurants or order a meal catered by a gourmet chef
– Stay overnight in one of many unique vacation rentals
All expeditions can be customized to your goals: collectors, critics, curious visitors are all encouraged to be in touch.
Joshua Tree Highlights Expedition
Join Bernard for a half-day tour of the Joshua Tree scene including:
Noah Purifoy Outdoor Museum, Art Queen and Shari Elf’s Crochet Museum, BoxoPROJECTS, Harrison House and the Kellogg House.
Cost: $90 per person, minimum two people.
Offered daily (except Thursdays) at 9am or 2pm. Meet in downtown Joshua Tree.
Combine with a half day hiking in the Joshua Tree National Park for the full Joshua Tree experience. Recommendations on trails gladly provided.
Please contact us by email or at 917.669.6098 and we look forward to sharing the desert’s offerings with you.